Seiten

When Two of the Biggest Brands Collide

Sunday 25 May 2014


Yesterday I went to explore one of my favourite areas of London - Knightsbridge, so naturally I ended up in Harrods! Harrods is my go-to place when I cant decide what to do on a weekend. I can get lost in there for hours and hours just admiring the beautiful clothes and being able to see runway appearances up close. Don't get me wrong the only spending I do in there is on lunch and cakes or maybe I treat myself to a new Chanel lipstick but I always find it so inspiring and it cost nothing just to look, right?

I have had Pradasphere on my London List for quite some time now so I thought, “what better time to go,” and I am so glad that I did. It costs nothing to get in either (always a winner for me).
"Welcome to the Pradasphere, a collection of remarkable objects arranged to reveal our complex, often intertwined, obsessions as manifest in everything from fashion and accessories to art, architecture, film and culture," a plaque read as I entered the Pradasphere on the fourth floor of the store.



And it really was remarkable. While I was there I followed the tour guide round (twice) as he gave a really insightful talk about the brand and told us so many interesting facts. He was open to us asking questions and really knew what he was talking about. It was amazing to see these pieces up close and be able to really admire them. 



The exhibition is only running until the end of the week - 31st May, so I would highly recommend getting yourself down there and checking it out - Im thinking of going back again!

Some photos taken from Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner