Seiten

My First Blogging Event - #LDNbloggersdinner

Saturday 5 July 2014


A few weeks ago while scrolling through my twitter feed I spotted a tweet by Em from My Pale Skin -  “London Blogger Meet up! fill out the form to get involved!” Attending a blogging event has been on my list of things to do for a while now so of course I jumped at this opportunity and signed up straight away!

When the 1st July rolled around I very excitedly threw on some clothes (what fashion blogger doesn't plan an outfit to a blogging event?) and headed down to Soho to Pizza Express on Greek Street. I was excited and nervous, a real mix of feelings as I didn't really know what to expect but once I arrived I had nothing to worry about. You wouldn't have thought I was sat having a meal with 8 strangers that I had never met before. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly; it was great having just a small group as you were able to chat to everyone and really get to know each other.

Sam, Me, Kitty, Em & Anouska

April, Sarah, Monica, Elena

Em had very kindly prepared some questions and topics for us to discuss so conversation never ran dry. It was great fun to hear other people opinions, tips and advice on blogging; it was like a twitter chat brought to life! Not only did we share ideas we also shared a few plates of dough balls, which is always a winner for me! There was a nice mix of bloggers, some who have been blogging for a while, some only for a month, people that used "proper" cameras and those that stuck to their I Phones. We talked for hours over and I learnt so much from everyone, it showed me that if I want to be as successful as these girls then I really need to give it my all. Although its a hobby - its hard work but nights like this make it worth it!

We all had such a fantastic time that we agreed to set it up as a monthly get together. If you want to get involved keep an eye out for the next invite or search #LDNbloggersdinner on twitter. I had such a lovely evening with some fantastic bloggers! A huge thank you again to Em for arranging it - can't wait for next months! 

April // Sarah // Monica // Elena // Sam // Kitty // Em // Anouska



2 comments:

  1. Events like these make me wish I lived in the UK...it looks like a blast! :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner