Seiten

Graduate Fashion Week 2014

Wednesday 4 June 2014


If you have already read my Interview with Gareth Pugh post, then you will know that this weekend I went to Graduate Fashion Week 2014. It was held at the Truman Brewery in the ever quirky Brick Lane area & I was lucky enough to be sent a ticket to go and watch the rather fantastic Northumbria show. Last June I worked backstage for Northumbria dressing the menswear models - its a hard life! So it was really nice to be able to watch the show from the other side this year. You can read my post on my time backstage at Graduate Fashion Week 2013 here

Unlike other universities Northumbria doesn't have a "house style" - only that they have some crazy good print designs and totally on point shapes and silhouettes. There is so much talent at Northumbria this year - both mens and womenswear so I thought I would show you all a few of the collections. 










I cannot believe its been a year since my first post on Laura Taylor Fashion and an even scarier thought is that in a few years time (hopefully) my designs will be going down the catwalk at Graduate Fashion Week!

*I do not own any of these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner