Seiten

Osman Studio Spring Summer Resort 15

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Theres nothing I find more rewarding than seeing a design I've been working on made up and on a model; but when I see it made up, on a model and also featured on Vogue and style.com thats when things get exciting! Dont get me wrong, working at Osman Studio can be quite stressful, especially when someone says to you “Dont mess this up!” But when that sentence is followed up with “Because this coat is for Sarah Jessica Parker” it makes it all slightly more bearable! The last few weeks have been a little bit mad trying to get everything ready for the shoot, but after a few coffee runs and a Magnum to keep up morale, Spring Summer 15 Resort is done! Here are a few of my favourite pieces from the collection plus the prints that Ive been working on! 







*I do not own any of these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner